Jollof Rice Recipe is a popular dish to the Nigerian. Nigerian people involves is so many things, it is a sense of humor that enabled the Nigerian to find humor in the darkness and pride of the present era. It shines in the religious dispositions of the Nigerian, the way they worship on Sundays and Fridays.
The way they are welcomed, and the language they speak, the clothes they wear, from Buba to Jail, Kaftan and Isioguyu, Nigeria. Jollof Rice Recipe of the Nigerian has been the identity of the natives and the way of hospitality they show earn they welcome any travelers or visitors in their culture. We will discuss the Jollof Rice Recipe dish to the Nigerian- its preparation tricks, tastes, and preparation method.
About 200 million people of different tribes and different tribes exist in the tribes and cultures that existed before the formation of the country, Nigeria is very diverse, the Nigerian have unity among ourselves, the Nigerian have this united front every October 1st during Independence Day. Do, or visit our festivals at the Festac of Lagos and Cay of the Cross-River State Like the Lobar International Carnival.
The country is known for many things, including Nigeria for its food. Nigeria’s food is dependent on geographical regions and each geographical region has its own cultural rave which pushes the food power existing in these regions. Thus, food for the Hausa people of the North may not be food for the Southern people. Unlike in some countries where food is defined by weather conditions or time of day, Nigerian foods are defined by taste.
To the Nigerian, if it makes our taste buds happy, it’s worth eating anytime. Nigerian people set off for hot tea and breakfast in the afternoon, food is an art for the Nigerian, and they take the time to prepare it in the best way possible. For the Nigerian the noodles are well prepared when a saucy meal has all the decor; Pocket smiles while fried tomatoes, green peas, and carrots.
The ingredients that are found in these foods are defined by the people occupied by these regions, but Nigerian cuisine travels to the states, the food still goes the extra mile in the abundance of food, which is why the Kano Hausa man somehow resembles Eddie Kong Yong. A Hausa tasty meal that is known as a fragrance to create juicy flavors and delightful meat Can find out
As ideals and excluding cultures that identify the Nigerian as people; If you have not eaten Jollof rice, you are not a Nigerian. While visiting the country, some might argue that eating Jollof rice is a part of the relevant cultural requirements available to all cultures and tribes, an average Nigerian national food for Jollof rice. It is one of the staple food for the Nigerian.
The history that traces its history to the people of Oluf in Senegal has been gaining ground on this continent over time. The contents of the Jollof rice vary from chef to chef. How Jollof Rice is prepared depends on personal interest. A chef once told me that the result of taste when preparing the jollof rice is usually the result of how much steam the pot has tolerated or how much rice is cooked.
Ingredients of the Nigerian Jollof Rice
- Long grain parboiled rice
- 2 cups tomato stew
- Chicken (whole chicken, drumsticks, or chicken breast)
- Pepper and salt (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- The sewing cubes
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (or, Nigerian curry powder)
Jollof Rice Recipe Nigerian Preparation Method
Prepare the tomato stew before setting it on fire.
If you use a whole chicken, wash it in pieces. Cook with thyme, seasoning cubes, and 2 bulbs (sliced). Cooking time depends on the type of chicken. Cock or chakra cook faster than chicken, but chicken is definitely tasty. When done, grate in the oven. You can also fry it. This is to give it a golden look that is more presentable, especially if you have a guest for dinner.
Wash the parboiled rice and drizzle on a sieve.
In a large pot, leave the chicken stock and the tomato stew and boil.
It is time to incorporate drained parboiled rice, along with curry powder, salt, and pepper that would enhance the taste. The water level should be at the same level as the flat rice. Ensure that all water is dry during the cooking period.
Low or medium heart os ok in a covered pot. Thus, the rice does not burn before drying.
If you use rice as described in the Aperboiling rice for cooking watery rice, then it should be done when the water is dry. To confirm the taste. If it doesn’t, you need to add more water and reduce heat to prevent burns. Cook until done.
The Jollof is served hot and can be served with Moi Moi, salad, coleslaw, and fried plantain as per preference. And the icing on the cake is usually a cold tender drink that lets it all down.
So in Nigeria, Ankara, and Bubba, along with our local natives, give yourself a chance to be fully Nigerian and you can say that you have not only seen Nigeria, you have also tasted it
More Interesting Articles
- List of Caribbean Countries Flags and Their Capitals
- List of Scandinavian Countries – Capitals | Flags | Nordic
- Flags of Latin American Countries – Capitals | Population | Economy
- List, Capitals, and Flags of South American Countries
- Flags of North American Countries in Alphabetical Order
- Oceania Countries and Flags in Alphabetical Order
- Nordic Countries List – Capital | Flags | Population | Area
- List of Caribbean Countries in Alphabetical Order
- All-State Flags of the United States of America – Pictures | Images
- Alphabetical Order Flags of African Countries and Their Names
- All South Asian Countries Flags with Names
- Southeast Asian Countries and Their Flags
- Individual National Flags of Asian Countries with Names
- National Flags of European Countries with Names
- Names of Countries Flags – Flags of the World with Names
- Country Code List – Alpha-2 | Alpha-3 | Numeric | Phone
- US National Holidays – List of Holidays in America
- United States Embassies and Consulates – List with Link
- Time Zones List by Country – World Time | UTC | GMT | standard
- 2 Letter Country Codes – ISO 2-Digit Alpha Abbreviation